Стара Любовна Магия

Тези от Вас, които имат любовни терзания, биха могли да споделят тук своите притеснения. Надяваме се да намерят верния път към любовта...

Модератор: venus

Мнениеот AryanSun » 26 Дек 2005, 11:55

The following Love Spell is known to be at least 200 years old. It is also said (but as yet unsubstantiated) that the ritual as well as the words of invocation were originally found on a 16th century palimpsest where a monk had scraped off the ink (some say blood) and reused the parchment for the biblical text that he was charged with making copies of. The palimpsest subsequently survived a fire with some damage. Most notably, the heat of the flames revealed the text the monk had tried to remove. The original text is believed to be from the late 7th to early eighth century.

REMEMBER TO USE PROPER TALISMAN FOR PROTECTION

Whatsoever person be the object of this experiment, whether man or woman, it is needful
in making it to observe the proper day and hour. Note further that it is performed by
means of an image of wax or other suitable matter. Before composing it, say the
following words over the wax:
NOGA, JES, ASTROPOLIM, ASMO, COCCAV,
BERMONA, TENTATOR, SOIGNATOR--I conjure you, ministers of love and
incontinence, by Him who hath condemned you to hell! Do ye consecrate this wax in a
regular manner, that it may acquire the desired virtue, by the Power of the Most Holy
Adonay, Who liveth and reigneth for ever and ever. Amen.

The image must then be composed and suitable characters inscribed thereon with the
male goose-quill of the Art, after which it must be fumigated while reciting the following
words:
--O thou most Powerful King PAYMON, whose absolute rule and reign is in the
western quarter! O thou, EGIM, Most strong King, whose empire is in the cold region! O
thou, ASMODEUS, who governest in the South! O thou, AYMAMON, Most noble
King, monarch of the Eastern world, whose reign began from of old and will endure to
the end of time! I invoke and beseech you by Him Who spake and it was, Whose sole
word hath created all, Whom all creatures obey; by the seat of His Majesty; by His Will
and His Name; by Him Who was before the ages and hath created the ages; Whose Name
is written with the four letters JOD, HE, VAU, HE; by the enchantments and power
thereof; and by all the signal Names of the Creator; I conjure you to consecrate this
image and grant that it may acquire virtue according to our desire, by the Most Holy
Name Adonay, the Power of which is without beginning or end.

This being done, conjure with the Conjuration of the image, and if the woman or man
should not appear, place the said image beneath the pillow of your bed, and before three
days you shall behold admirable things, while chains or earth shall not stay the desired
person from coming to you, for the fulfilment of your purpose, nothing being excepted.
But if the experience be to find the beloved person, place the image under the door which
he or she must pass. In either case a powder must be made and cast upon the person, or
given them with their meat or drink. The solemnities of the hours, matters and
instruments must be faithfully observed, and the Spirits conjured by name, saying also: I
conjure and constrain you, ye Devils, who have the power to disturb the hearts of men
and women! By Him Who hath created you from nothing and by this image, I conjure you
this night into my presence, that I may have the power to compel whomsoever I will to
love me, whether male or female.

When the characters and images have been prepared, say over them: I conjure you, O
ANAËL, DONQUEL, THELIEL, Princes of love, and all your ministers, who have
power to fill

with fervour the hearts of men and women, and to kindle the fire of love! I conjure. you
by Him Who is seated upon the Cherubim and guardeth the abysses, by Him Who maketh
the world to tremble, Whom all creatures obey! Grant that these characters and figures
may possess this virtue, that such man or woman may love. me, may desire me and thirst
for my love, and that it shall be impossible for him or her to love any person save me.
Place the image in a vessel for one night, operate on the day and in the hour appropriate
thereto, and you shall behold a wonder.

Аватар
AryanSun
MagicGateBg Фен

Назад към Любовна магия. Психология на отношенията.

• Виж новите мнения
  • Виж темите без отговор